We do all of our printing and binding in-house, and we can bind the four most popular binding types. Complete control of the binding process means that we guarantee a professionally bound book every time.
There are quite specific reasons for choosing each binding type. Learn the benefits of each and decide which style will best suit your book.
With perfect bound books, the cover and pages are held together using a strong adhesive. These are the most popular books in book stores and are a more cost effective of binding compared to hardbacks. Paperbacks are commonly used for Novels, Poetry Collections and Children’s books.
With perfect bound books the cover and pages are held together using a strong adhesive.
Why Choose Perfect Binding?
- Paperback books are the most popular books in book stores
- Provides a professional finish and is the standard for most novels.
- A more cost effective method of binding than hardback.
- Poetry Collections
- Children's books
A hardback book is cased into a board casing with strong glue. This is a durable, long lasting binding that gives the feel of a premium, quality product. Great for special editions, gifts and occasions.
A hardback book is cased into a board casing with strong glue.
Why Choose Hardback?
- Prestige final product.
- Durable, long lasting binding.
- Perfect for special editions and gifts.
- Wedding Guest Books
- Special Edition Autobiographies
- Photo books
Booklet (Staple Bound)
Paper is stapled and folded to create a staple bound document. These are durable, flexible and can lie flat, or be folded the other way for ease of use. Booklets are cost effective and perfect for Informational booklets, brochures, newsletters or magazines.
Paper is stapled and folded to create a staple bound document.
Why Choose Staple Bound?
- Creates a durable, flexible document.
- Cost effective method of binding.
- Allows pages to be opened fully folded the 'other' way for ease of use.
- Informational booklets and brochures
- Newsletters and magazines
- Staff handbooks
A plastic coil is wound through both covers and every page to bind the book together. Works brilliantly for recipe books, staff handbooks and student diaries due to the ability for them to lay flat or open 360 degrees. Coils are also incredibly durable; making them excellent for books that will be used and opened frequently.
A plastic coil is wound through both covers and every page to bind the book together.
Why Choose Coil Bound?
- Books can be opened 360 degrees and be placed flat on a surface.
- Coils are incredibly durable, making them perfect for books that will be used frequently.
- Works brilliantly for books of all sizes.
- Staff handbooks and training manuals.
- Recipe and cookery books.
- Staff and student diaries.